Friday, March 6, 2009

I am at CUE'09!

I am at the CUE conference this weekend and loving it.  This is my 4th year at CUE and I always learn something new.  A few days ago I was introduces to a new tool that I must share with you.   I also shared this with my Literature Circle last week.  They seemed really excited so we are The site is             www.xtranormal.com.  
It is a text to movie site that allows you to type a script and avatars are set into motion with your words.  My lit circle is working on scene reenactments for the "Always Running" by Luis Rodriguez, one of my fav books.  
I plan to share more resources after today...Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Good to see you are enjoying web 2.0 and CUE Too! Thanks for sharing xtranormal -- we will have to check it out.