Friday, April 25, 2008

Week 9, Thing 23 Video

In an earlier post I mentioned a program called Screenflow. Well this post will demonstrate my first project using the program. It is similar to a video podcast and can be viewed on an ipod. In the video a colleague and I discuss Web 2.0 features and how we have incorporated them into our professional development. We chose Google Groups and Blogger to use as our talking points. Although this blog is titled week 23, I am not yet finished with some of the other 23 things from School Library Learning 2.0. I will continue to comment on those things as I explore other technology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love your Screeflow! It is so cool. I didn't know such a thing existed. I will have to check it out. I liked your easy explanations and clear descriptions. Thanks!

librarymum said...

This is very cool and I want to try it out too. You two were so professional and it was a great way to use this.

By the way, hi to you both, my classmates from the LMT program! It's great to see the both of you. I hope the end of the school year goes well at your schools.

Janet HasBrouck
Librarymum of PageSpace

Anonymous said...

awesome!